It’s here! Phase One has unveiled it’s newest digital back—the IQ4 150— with an astounding 151 Megapixel Image Sensor. More than just an “IQ3 with more megapixels,” Phase One has added more processing power, performance, and new features than any single product upgrade in their history.
The increase to 151 MP is the most immediately obvious change, but with the creation of Phase One’s new Infinity Platform, new technology like a Back-side Illuminated (BSI) Sensor, Vastly Increased Speed & Performance, 100+ Feet of Tethering Range over Ethernet (which also powers the IQ4), Wireless Tethering, and Capture One Built Right Into the Back for immediate application and display of C1 Styles & Effects means the IQ4 will completely change how you shoot.
There are a plethora of new features, and the Infinity Platform ensures that more will be added—likely in future firmware updates if Phase One’s recent history is any indication.
- 151 Megapixel Sensor
- Phase One’s new Future-proof “Infinity Platform”
- Vastly Improved Processing Power
- Capture One Inside, with Styles Applied at Time of Capture
- Dual Slot Storage: SD & XQD
- USB-C & Ethernet Tethering with Power over Cable
- BSI Sensor for more Dynamic Range and Even Cleaner Imaging
- Better tech camera compatibility
- 15 Stops of Dynamic Range
- ISO 50 to 25,600
- Significantly Faster Electronic Shutter
- Full Control over Black Reference Frames
- Improved Live View
- Exposure Simulation
- Focus Peaking
- Full Wireless Tethering
- In-camera JPG Creation
- Brighter, Sharper, Faster LCD Screen
- And more…
The IQ4 also comes in 150MP Achromatic and 100MP Trichromatic, giving you the full range of options for your style of shooting.